Monday 3 May 2010

Dory is an Indigo!


I had a Great-grandmother. She died on Christmas in 1994, at the blessed age of 94. Im not sure what exactly she said on her deathbed, but I do know what she used to say when she was in her full life force: "You learn through all your life, and still die stupid". Now thats what I call a lesson well learned.

Everytime I think about our Great-granny, I have a wonderful, warm feeling around my heart. Every now and then we meet in my dreams. She looks the same she looked when I saw her last time on this planet, but somehow completely different at the same time. If i had to describe her, I would say she is much stronger, taller, it is more the real her than the material version of her.
Last time we met was few months ago. It was (in the dream, not for real) an evening before my birthday. I came to visit her at her little house at the foot of a hill. I don't remember what was it we talked about, I just remember we were very happy and relaxed, looking forward to the party. She even showed me a tiny cozy room with a big table she prepared for the next day. It was all set with plates, glasses and decorative napkins.

Well anyway, so much for my Great-Granny. My point was, I also have learned something recently.
Thats why I wanted to talk about Dory. Dory, Dory, where did I hear this name ... aaa sure, Finding Nemo! OK, Im back in.
Long before I realized that I am an Indigo, me and Stuip would always joke that we are a bit like those two - he being Marlin, and me being Dory (obviously, no confusion possible). Seriously. Especially at the beginning, I used to watch this movie with amazement. How accurately were the creators able to depict certain patterns and emotional nuances.
So, how did I come to the idea of Dory being an Indigo?
Well, first of all, I identified myself with Dory. I am an Indigo. That means, Dory is an Indigo! It's all strictly logical. Besides, look at her colour!
Next argument: Dory suffers a short-term memory loss (I had to look 3x to see where in the word short-term should I put the dash). I have to admit, that even though I am not as bad in remembering things as Dory is, Im almost there - and they say its not getting better as we age, so ...
Last and most potent: when it comes to feeling feelings, suddenly Dory can remember things! When it comes to doing things because of a Higher Purpose, she can do all the things she thought she never could. That my friends, is the point when Indigo aspect comes to play.

Indigo people seem not to fit. What is worse, they feel they don't fit anywhere. They get disconnecetd from groups, they get bored quickly, they don't have many friends. Not because they don't want to, not because they are misanthropes. They just rarely ever meet someone, who is LIKE them.
And thats what I call "square peg round hole". Welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment