Wednesday 5 May 2010

What you sow is what you reap (brainstorm of the day)


or, you only reap what you sowed.
or, what you see as a flaw in others, is actually your own weakness.
or, you only see your own weaknesses in others. Huh?

Can't quite grasp the concept.

If someone never listens to me, is it me never listening to them?
If someone is too anxious about things, is it me being forever anxious?
If someone never understands me, is it me never understanding them?
If someone is too critical to things, is it me being too critical to everything?
I don't know ...

and it goes further:

If you are anxious to be listened to, you will be never listened to.
If you are afraid of being criticized for everything, you will always be criticized for everything.
If you are afraid that you will never lose those pounds, you will be forever carrying them around.
If you want to see something, you will see it even if it's not there...

It's like watching the game, having a unclear feeling of the rules, knowing they do somehow work, but ... they are as fast as dolphins in the sea - you can't grasp them.

No comments:

Post a Comment